12.31.2015

New Year, New Joy

Happy New Years Eve!

I can't believe that it's almost 2016. This year FLEW by, and I feel like it was a pretty successful and exciting one. Last night my family and I went to the beach and saw a beautiful sunset at Pine Island.




Pictures don't really do justice for how beautiful the sky was!
I feel so blessed by God to have been able to go places and do amazing things this year.

My Recap of the Year:
I went to Guatemala this year, went to my first legit concert(Taylor Swift), went to New York in the summer, saw Niagara Falls, went to a drive-in movie theater, saw inside of Google HQ in Ann Arbor, pet a kangaroo, and had a lot of laughs with old friends, new friends, and my family.
For New Year's Resolutions, I found a picture on tumblr that I thought did a pretty good job of summarizing what I want to accomplish.

Isn't this cute?
I probably wouldn't just buy a stranger coffee, but the rest sounds pretty good!

I think that this year I'm also going to try to be more positive. Less negative. It's so easy to get all caught up in the world and to think that this is it, there's no hope.  That's why THIS is my scripture of the year--

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31

This past year as been a great one, and I'm looking forward to all of the new adventures I'll have this year, and to seeing what God will do in the future.

Happy New Year! Make this year fantastic.

So Long, Freshman Year!

Hello, friend! I just wrapped up my year of college and am getting ready to live in China in 19 days (if you wanna donate to my GoFundMe...