12.26.2015

Christmas in Chicago!

Hello, reader!
Merry Christmas. I hope that you had a great holiday with lots of love.

On Christmas Eve Eve, my family and I drove to Chicago to watch the Zoo Lights at Lincoln Park Zoo! It was a beautiful sunset as we were driving past the skyline, and I got some great shots while we were driving.



We got there a little bit early, and so we had time to drive around town and look at the lights. We also took a quick walk down Lake Shore Drive at night.

The city all lit up!
After our little adventure, we walked back to the zoo and saw animals and all of the beautiful lights. Some of our closest friends, the Duplitos and Clementes joined us for the night.

This light show was set to Christmas music!
 We were SO lucky to see the jaguar come out from behind it's rock and be visible for us to see. It was so majestic and calm just sitting there perched on its rock.




The next day on Christmas Eve, my family celebrated Christmas with my dad's side of the family. We had an amazing meal with them, and opened up presents and caught up with one another. Then before we knew it, we were waking up at four in the morning to drive to Florida and see my mom's family.

We made it to Florida safely, and I actually just got back from watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens. WOW it was amazing. I am not a HUGE Star Wars fan, but that made me really excited for the next movie! BB-8 was adorable.

Anyways, I won't talk about it anymore so that I don't spoil any of it :)
I hope that you had a great Christmas, and that you have a great rest of the day.









So Long, Freshman Year!

Hello, friend! I just wrapped up my year of college and am getting ready to live in China in 19 days (if you wanna donate to my GoFundMe...