12.21.2015

❄Christmas Sugar Cookies❄

Hello friends,

I have been extremely busy this month, which is why I haven't been posting the past weeks. To make up for it, I'll be posting a lot more in the next week or two because my family and I are heading on the road again for Christmas break.

Today my friends Dhiya, Lars, and Sarah came over and we made Christmas sugar cookies!

Can you spot the panda cookie I made? 
I got the recipe from this website.

Dhiya and Lars are exchange students from Indonesia and Norway. Sarah moved to Ann Arbor this summer from Wisconsin. We watched Elf and made around 60  cookies on this rainy winter day.
Dhiya and Lars watching Sarah roll the dough like a pro.
All ready to go in the oven.
Our amazing edible creations. 

When we were putting the dough onto our sheets we made four little connected gingerbread people and decorated them as ourselves!  Left to right- Me, Dhiya, Lars, and Sarah. We laughed a lot making these cookies, and they turned out to taste amazing, especially with peppermint frosting!

Remember, the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear! 

So Long, Freshman Year!

Hello, friend! I just wrapped up my year of college and am getting ready to live in China in 19 days (if you wanna donate to my GoFundMe...